Mid level Corporate Lawyer
- Brussel ,
- Vlaams-Brabant ,
- Waals-Brabant ,
- You have between 3 to 5 years’ experience as a corporate lawyer.
- You hold a Belgian master’s in law (with excellent university grades). An LL.M. from an English or American university is a plus.
- Native French-speaker, with an excellent command of the other national language and English.
- You are a team player and have the necessary drive and talent to work in a professional environment where the group atmosphere is key.
- You are passionate about Corporate law and M&A and you have excellent research and legal skills.
- You have excellent drafting skills combined with a client-oriented and hands-on mindset.
- We offer a stimulating work environment and the opportunity to be a part of a young and dynamic team in a fast-expanding law firm.
- You will work in direct collaboration with partners and senior associates, and you will also have the opportunity to handle files from A to Z and be in direct contact with clients.
- We offer a competitive remuneration package.
- We invest in our associates’ development and are committed to promote diversity and well-being at work as core values of our firm.