HR Recruitment Consultant
- Luxemburg (land)
- Sales ,
- You will oversee the entire recruitment process of candidates and remain the point of contact for the clients;
- Selection and interview candidates matching job offers;
- Take responsibility for open positions and work with both candidates and clients to assure a successful outcome for both;
- You will drive the business development of the company's recruitment activities;
- You will develop a good understanding of client companies by meeting them and getting a good understanding of the company culture and work environment;
- You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and you will develop close relationships with them with an aim for quality and excellence.
- You obtained a Bachelor and/or Master degree;
- You have a relevant experience in our sector;
- Bilingual in English and French, knowledge of Dutch and/or German will be considered as an major asset;
- Portray positive energy and commercial awareness;
- Good persuasive and sales skills;
- Ability to strive in a high pressure and competitive environment;
- Be a highly effective communicator (both over the telephone and on a face to face basis);
- Strong willingness to invest yourself in a young & dynamic company, offering challenging opportunities to motivated staff, operating in a truly meritocratic environment where your hard work and results are recognized and rewarded;
- You believe in the right match.
- A challenging and versatile function in a young and dynamic team;
- Extensive on-the-job training, where we strive to make you an expert in your field;
- You will receive an attractive salary, a variable remuneration linked to your personal results, with extralegal advantages.