Senior Development Manager
- The Senior Development Manager monitors all portfolio investment, redevelopment and divestiture files.
- He/she actively looks for investment opportunities and works out potential projects that are prone to join the portfolio.
- Assist and advice the team of development managers
- Lead, coach and motivate the team of development managers and management assistants
- Market benchmarking in relation to investment and development
- Policy/administrative positioning in relation to the various regions
- Green strategy for new acquisitions, redevelopment and existing portfolio
- Vision and strategic preparation of redevelopments of the existing portfolio in liaison with the Board of Direction
- Budget preparation and monitoring
- Joint negotiating, in agreement with the Project Mgt and/or Head of offices, with large officeuser institutions – marketing
- Negotiating portfolio divestitures
- Identify opportunities within the portfolio or the market and carry out projects
- Prepare the feasibility analysis (program, budget, tax, legal, planning, ...), identify the (re) development paths and make recommendations for the management
- Manage the entire project in collaboration with internal and external teams, from the pre-project to the actual marketing and reception of the building (definition of the construction program, follow-up of the permit procedure, definition of the marketing plan and commercial specifications, followed by the reception process)
- Be attentive to new trends in order to offer attractive and quality products
- Update decision-making tools (financial model, budget monitoring, risk matrix) and planning
- Detailed knowledge of the following languages: English AND German OR Spanish
- Knowledge MS OFFICE: Word / Excel
- Assertiveness, Control of emotions, Planning and organisation
- Respect of others & Respect of procedures
- In-depth real-estate knowledge
- Analysis and problem-solving
- Works independently
- Results orientation
- Manage, coordinate and oversee the preparation of applications and offers
- Making contact with partners (internal and external), participating in the negotiation of contractual agreements between parties and coordination throughout the bid preparation process - customer orientation
- Internal reporting to have the project presented and validated by the management
- Operational monitoring of PPP projects
- A good working atmosphere within a collaborative international working environment.
- A challenging, exciting opportunity within a growing and dynamic company.
- A competitive compensation package.