- Finance ,
- Legal ,
- As a Risk Underwriter, you will asses (insurance) applications related to international trade transactions, conduct financial and qualitative analysis, appraise transactional risks.
- You will submit proposals to the decision committees and accept risks within your signing authority.
- You will develop and manage relations with clients and/or its brokers, domestically or abroad.
- You can grow in a wide field of action: trade and export finance (e.g. buyer credit, supplier credit, documentary credit transactions), project finance etc.
- Next to the underwriting tasks, you will be presented with the opportunity to work on a variety of in-house projects.
- You have a master's degree in economics and/or law, supplemented with additional training in finance or international trade if possible;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the financial sector;
- You have an excellent level of either Dutch or French and you have a very good knowledge of the other language;
- You have a profound knowledge of English in order to be able to perform in the international field of action;
- You combine a sense of synthesis and excellent editorial skills with strong insight in figures;
- You are solution-oriented and capable of formulating propositions in a clear way.
- As you are acting in a multicultural context, you should be able to imagine yourself in your discussion partner's thinking for the sake of the negotiations.
- A challenging career in a multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talent.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits.
- The Belgian offices are located in the centre of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.