- To support the group’s growth, our client wants to add a Project Controller to help them strengthen their Finance team by developing a solid analytical and project-based accounting system and running project and business controlling function.
In that context, you will also participate to the company’s ERP implementation, as well as other digital reporting tools.
You will also be in charge of the regular reporting to the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors
- As a Project Controller, you will benefit from a strong autonomy and have the opportunity and freedom to develop initiatives to strengthen the group processes.
- You will report directly to the group’s CFO and work closely together with our financial controller and all operational and commercial teams. These are based primarily in Nivelles but also on 2 production sites in Poland and Germany.
More in detail, your responsibilities & tasks will be the following:
- Project controlling: follow up on budgets and real costs per project, working together with a team of sales engineers
- Cost controlling: calculation of cost prices for our products
- Setting up commercial and operational dashboards for EXCO and BOD
- Follow up on results for each of the production and sales entities. Variance analysis on financial, operational and purchase variances
- Be a finance key user in the ERP implementation
- Minimum 5 years work experience in finance, preferably as analyst or controller in an international project-based production company
- IT-savvy: advanced software knowledge MS Office. SQL notions. ERP tools such as ODOO or alike is a plus, especially if you’ve been involved in implementation projects
- University degree in business or engineering or equivalent by experience
- Enjoys taking initiative, going into the details, solving daily problems while maintaining overview, being committed
- Ready to travel occasionally between the different locations
- Fluent in English and French. Dutch is certainly a plus.
- An opportunity to make a difference by building your function in an ambitious environment and to be a key contributor to the development of top-notch finance department within a fast-growing company, leader in its market segment
- A young, dynamic, international and entrepreneurial environment, driven by innovation & IP, client satisfaction and a “can-do” mindset
- Significant leeway and freedom to best achieve the group objectives
- Salary in line with responsibilities and experience