Part-Time Freelance Financial Analyst in Brussels
- Assist the finance team in the valuation of our clients portfolio assets. The candidate will support the team in preparing valuation sheets on each asset, including information on shareholding, key financials, precedent transactions, comparables etc. and perform a range of ancillary analyses supporting each valuation. The final output will consist in a detailed Excel model and various Powerpoint presentation that will be presented to our auditors and our Audit Committee.
The mission will start end November / early December 2019 and last until about mid-May 2020 for an average time spent of about 3-4 days a week, with the peak of the work in February / March 2020.
- 3-5 years of corporate finance experience
- Experience of dealing with private equity clients and valuing unlisted assets
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint. Knowledge of S&P Capital IQ would be a real plus
- Very rigorous and detailed oriented
- Well organized / structured and ability to handle large amounts of data
- Team player
- Fluent in English and French
Our client is a family-owned, consumer-focused, diversification investment holding company and manages assets of over €1.6bn in value across multiple geographies.