Manager of Operations-Liquids
• Contract Review / Sales / Spot quotes / RFQ and tender management directly with the customer
• Development of European and eventually global customer processes/ solutions
• Rate negotiations and selection of subcontractors
• Provide and follow up on sales leads within the network.
• Assessment and quality control on individual file level in relation to the mutually agreed upon KPI for the specific account.
• Coordination and motivation of the operational staff
• Trouble shooting / problem solving / claim management.
• Profit and loss responsibility
o To meet the customer’s requirements
o To determine priorities
o To achieve the growth of the account / business
● HR planning and pre-selection in conjunction with the Regional project and heavy lift director, Europe