Maintenance Programs Administrator (Temporary w/ option Permanent)
- Interim optie vast
- To do the preparation, customer mailings and daily follow up of the maintenance programs of our gas tanks at customer’s site (B2C) ;
- To assist the Technical Bulk & Depot Teams for the administrative tasks within the Technical department ;
- To give support for preparation of technical interventions ;
- To be fall back of the planning of technical interventions.
- To do the preparation of the small bulk maintenance programs (prepare, control and validate listings, prepare mailings to customers, work out customers’ answers).
- To do the day-to-day follow up of execution of maintenance programs (communication with customers and suppliers, validation of work, invoicing proposals).
- To assist the Technical Bulk & Depot Teams for the administrative tasks within the Technical department (preparation of PO’s, invoices to contractors, sending of technical material, management of invoices, archiving of documents, management of documents, stock management).
- Ensure all technical maintenance programs are executed on time, in good communication and understanding with the customers and suppliers.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or similar level gained by experience
- You have a high commercial mindset and strong communication skills
- You are bilingual: Dutch and French
- You have a very good knowledge of MS office : Outlook, PowerPoint, advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot table) and Word (mail merge)
- You are a good communicator, team worker (customers, contractors, internal services)
- You are assertive, critical view
- You work in a structured, well organized manner
Our clients offer
- Temporary (option permanent) contract
- A fulltime employment
- A competitive salary package
- Working environment with career opportunities