Key account manager Scandinavia
It is your responsibility to target new clients and maintain client relationships in Scandinavia (Sweden – Denmark – Norway).
- You focus on building new relationships with companies (mainly active in fashion, beauty and fine foods) in the targeted area. With your accurate preparation (research the brand, visit, etc.), you persuade prospects. You dedicate about 70-80% of your time to hunting, compared to 20-30% farming. You see opportunities with new and existing clients (e.g. cross selling);
- Through market analysis (desk and field research, analysis of social media & trends), you have a good understanding of your customers’ needs;
- You are an ambassador of your employer and its products. With your thorough knowledge about possible solutions, you advise your clients from prospection until delivery. You focus on a consultative approach;
- You are the bridge between the company and your clients. During the sales process, you are in close contact with the clients, as well as with your colleagues in marketing, project management, production, supply chain, etc.
- Via business reports and analysis of KPI’s, you keep track of the commercial results in your area. You report to the Sales director Europe.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, ideally in economics, business, marketing, etc.;
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in consultative sales. Experience in the graphic sector or packaging is an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of Swedish and English. Knowledge of additional languages such as Dutch and French are a bonus;
- Good knowledge of Ms Office;
- Commercial skills; as a strong negotiator, you find win-win solutions;
- A positive mindset, integrity, both an autonomous worker and a networker;
- You live in Belgium and are willing to:
- Travel at least 50-60%
- Be present at the HQ in region of Kortrijk, Belgium minimum 1x/2 weeks.
A full-time position in an international, goal-oriented company. A challenging job with interesting salary package, including commission, company car and other benefits. Lastly, our client offers the possibility to work from home when you are not traveling or expected in the office (region of Kortrijk).