- The position partners with the managers and employees to address staffing, employee relations and compensation related issues and training needs.
- This position acts as the initial contact for human resources questions.
- Reports to HR manager
- Daily management of human resources (payroll declarations in different territories/vacation calendar/absence schedule)
- Harmonization of training opportunities.
- Review of existing procedures and tools (onboarding, exit, job description, competency assessment tools, etc….)
- Identification of areas for process improvement and recommendations to Management.
- Partners with managers to recruit by supporting with the sourcing of candidates and the selection process.
- Oversee application of social legislation and ensure a legal watch.
- Follow-up of insurance policies (group, hospitalization, etc.);
- Harmonization and optimization of employee benefits across territories
- Works with HR Manager on special human resources projects and initiatives through initiation to implementation (ex: salary benchmarking)
- Support to the organization of events (seminars, training, team building, etc.)
- Other tasks to be determined
- You have a master’s degree in HR or equivalent by experience
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an HR Generalist (hard & soft HR)
- You can communicate easily in English, French (fluent level) both oral and written. Any additional European language is a plus
- You have a very good knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- You have up-to-date knowledge of social legislation.
- You have good interpersonal skills.
- You are rigorous, organized and stress resistant
- You can manage priorities and you have an eye for details
- You are proactive, autonomous and have a sense of responsibility
- Good working atmosphere
- International environnement
- Attractive salary based on profile and experience
- Annual profit-sharing programme
- Annual salary increase programme based on objective measurement tools
- Insurance package
- Lunch vouchers