Head of Credit Risk
- Banking ,
They are seeking an experienced credit risk specialist to support their clients in enhancing their Credit Risk functions. The assistance they provide entails
- developing the credit risk strategy with CROs / ExCos / Business
- developing credit policies
- working with Boards of Directors on approving an appropriate credit risk appetite
- building credit risk teams
- reviewing operating models and enabling technology.
The role is hands-on in nature and requires a proactive individual with retail credit in the Belgian market, particularly credit cards, car loans, personal loans, and simple mortgages.
- Leadership and strategic vision in setting an overall strategy for the evolution of credit risk across retail lending portfolios;
- Deep technical experience in retail credit risk portfolio management and oversight, including detailed knowledge and experience of personal loans in Belgium. Experience of other asset classes within retail banking would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements related to retail lending would be helpful
- Deep analytical skills combined with the ability to communicate complex information in layman’s terms
- Dutch or French speaking, Fluent in English