Financial Business Analyst
You act as a financial business partner and ensure the performance of your commercial departments. You are responsible for the financial analysis, budgeting & forecasting process for these departments, follow-up on their financial performance, costs and revenues, and provide results and recommendations.
- Financial analysis: close follow-up and insights on the financial performance of your departments on a periodic and ad-hoc basis, establish reliable reporting to the top management by developing strong KPIs;
- Decision support: challenge the business on their results and provide financial business advice and support (proactively and reactively), in order to inform management, allowing the achievement of their annual budget/growth initiatives and facilitating grounded decision making;
- Set-up and manage the budget and quarterly forecast (full P&L) allocated for business activities, in order to ensure a growth-proof, stable, dynamic and cost-efficient department;
- Analyze and address complex ad-hoc issues and business cases and advise on potential impact;
- Act as a business Partner for your departments;
- Collect and organize data and input from multiple sources, and use them as a basis for appropriate and accurate financial analysis for the business unit;
- Keep track of relevant developments in your own field, exchange knowledge with colleagues and contribute to knowledge transfer, to be able to put trends and developments into practice.
- You have a Master Degree preferably in Finance or Economics.
- You can count on at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience as auditor, consultant or financial business controller.
- You have a strong analytical skills
- You are customer and result oriented, and you are able to work in a demanding environment.
- You have a strong knowledge in Excel.
- You have a teamwork and “can-do” mindset.
- You have a very good knowledge in Dutch, French and English.
You join a stable company in the FMCG sector which is part of a strong group. Take sustainable actions and contribute to a healthy way of life are part of our priorities.
We offer you the possibility to participate in the organisation of a company in full move. You follow many trainings and have evolution opportunities. You can count on a competitive salary as well as a large extra legal advantages package (company car, yearly bonus, health and group insurances, meal vouchers, etc.).