Business Developer Collaborator BeNeLux & Scandinavian
- West-Vlaanderen ,
- ensures the implementation of the sales strategy
- supports, maintains, activates and follows up the current network partners in order to optimize sales volumes and margins within the defined geographical area
- regular contact and local presence, product & sales presentations, participate at local exhibitions, vehicle demo, reception of new vehicles delivered at the partner network or end customer
- jointly looking at new sales opportunities and leads,
- preparing tender offering, competitor analysis, market data analysis, data management
- The described function is a real FIELD function, necessitating a mature mindset and autonomous approach.
- The selected candidate will 70 % of his / her time working and travelling in the designated area with focus on Belgium and The Netherlands. Regular trips to Scandinavian countries (amongst them Denmark and Sweden) will be part of this .
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in technical field.
- Knowledge of Automotive, Materials Handling Equipment or Lawn mowing / small agricultural equipment coupled with sales distribution channel experience is a definite plus.
- 3 to 5 years progressively responsible experience in Sales, Marketing, Engineering or Manufacturing.
- MS Office , knowledge of CRM , product knowledge : automotive or materials handling background
- Dutch, English & French both oral and written. Knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
- Driven by results.
- You take initiative and implement the changes.
- Thinking and acting customer-oriented
- Flexible and adaptive to different (business) cultures and has strong organizational, reporting and presentation skills.