- Waals-Brabant ,
Our client is looking for ambitious, enthusiastic and flexible Controllers. Your focus will be on Business Controlling for either 5+ countries (regional) either all the Product Units of the Unifiedpost Group : Documents, Payments, Identity, Finance & Services.
- You are responsible for the preparation and analysis of monthly accounts (P&L, Balance sheet and cash flow statement)
- You prepare and deliver the weekly net debt report and keep a close eye on cash flow development in cooperation with the A/R manager
- You are responsible for the preparation of annual budgets, for the alienation of the budgets with the strategic plan and with forecasting
- Your detailed and accurate forecasting on the short and the midterm will contribute to the company’s success
- You are ensuring that procedures are adhered to and that controls are functioning properly while the company continues growing; you are involved from the start of new projects and help to lay the foundation towards a future-proof controlling environment
- You are the IFRS beacon for the accounting team and provide hands-on feedback on how to deal with more technical journal entries
- Building & analysis of investment cases (Business Controller Product Units) OR liaise with and assist the Senior Accountants in order to integrate new acquired companies and to consolidate properly with our NetSuite (Oracle) ERP environment (Business Controller Regional).
- Master degree in Economics (Accountancy/Audit)
- 3-5 years proven track record within an Audit environment preferably with a BIG 4 company and with multi-cultural and medium to large company and reporting structures or equivalent relevant experience as a financial controller
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Profound IFRS knowledge
- COSO and or internal control framework experience (3 levels of defence mechanism)
- IT (systems) minded, stress resistant, organised and self starter
- Industry knowledge (payments business, documents processing, identity, value-added financial-solutions ...) is an advantage
- Affinity with software, development, licenses and added-value financial solutions is an asset
- Experience in Finance Controlling is an asset, but not a requirement
- Native Dutch | English speaking & writing skills preferably combined with basic expression skills in French.
- You will be part of a young and dynamic Investments & Controlling team
- Our client offers a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications.
- Extra benefits are flexible hours, extra contractual holiday, and home-based working possibilities.