Critères de matching
In addition to managing customer files, you are also responsible for monitoring and guiding a multidisciplinary team of specialists. You are a direct advisor of choice to our national and international mid-sized clientele, incl. family businesses. Together with your team, you will contribute to the growth of our business unit by;
- taking the lead in customer files;
- providing assistance with tax audits;
- analyzing and discussing financial analyses and dashboards;
- coaching and guiding your team in the execution of consultancy work and in their further growth and development in both technical expertise and consulting skills;
- by supporting the expansion of the customer portfolio in the Brussels’ region should you have a commercial zest and wishing to apply your competencies in that area.
Our client is looking for professionals with a great sense of initiative. Working independently is a must, in combination with inspiring teamwork.
- Do you have bachelor’s in accountancy & tax?
- Do you have an ITAA-title?
- Do you have minimum 5 years of experience as external accountant?
- Are you passionate about numbers and Belgian tax?
- Are you energized by the consulting environment in its total diversity?
- Are you people-oriented and do you love people management too?
- Do you have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success?
- Do you have excellent planning and organization skills?
- Are you a critical thinker and do you have excellent problem-solving skills?
- Do you have great interpersonal and communication skills with different stakeholders?
- Are you good at prioritizing and managing multiple and conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment, while meeting deadlines?
- Are you and accountancy IT-systems lover?
- Do you like to proactively share knowledge with your team?
- Do you have a commercial zest and are you looking forward to apply it?
- Are you bi-lingual, i.e. fully proficient in Dutch and English? Should you speak French as well, then that would definitely be considered as a valuable asset.
Our client is looking for an ambitious, bi-lingual NL/ENG or FR/ENG and self-driven Manager Accountancy (fulltime-permanent). You will be based at one of their offices in Aalst, Antwerpen, Zaventem or Gosselies.
- A multi-skilled, enthusiastic accounting-team, a stimulating atmosphere;
- Many responsibilities with an impact;
- A stable brand in full growth;
- A job where we stimulate you to be the best version of yourself;
- Plenty of room to develop an inspiring and fulfilling career;
- A competitive gross salary;
- Extra fringe benefits such as a company car, insurances, representation allowance, many internal and external learning opportunities offered by Academy, great coffee, tea, fruit, chocolate, cake.
Date de publication
Personne à contacter
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Créez une alerte email et recevez les nouvelles offres d'emploi par email ou SMS.