(JUNIOR) PERSONAL ASSISTANT (M/F/X)
- Administration ,
- Temporary w/ option permanent ,
- The day-to-day management of the secretariat;
- Coordinating internal and external meetings;
- Drafting and managing lay-out of documents;
- Preparation of and follow-up of invoices and billing;
- Time management of deadlines and attention to details;
- Management of agendas;
- Travel management (e.g. flight bookings, hotels, ...);
- General administration (e.g. scanning, archiving and copying documents).
- Bachelor degree (preferably in Office Management) or similar level through experience;
- A strong interest in administration and supportive roles, experience in a similar position is an asset;
- Fluent in Dutch, with a very good command of French and English;
- Excellent command of MS Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Discrete and diplomatic;
- Pro-active, well-organized and structured;
- Positive attitude;
- Team-player with the ability to work independently;
- Flexible and efficient;
- Stress-resistant with the ability to remain calm and professional under pressure in a demanding environment.
Our firm is recognised for its innovative thinking and legal expertise. We are a full-service business law firm, providing contentious and non-contentious advice as well as transactional assistance in every key business practice area.
In our business, quality of service is essential, and it depends above all on those who are responsible for it. Liedekerke pays special attention to the value of its workers. Combining the right skills and individual experience with the right position is key to a flawless service.
- An open, multilingual and stimulating environment with a focus on motivation and team spirit;
- A dynamic and respectful working environment where diversity, inclusion, work-life balance and innovative thinking are highly valued;
- An attractive compensation and benefits package (including meal vouchers, insurance, reimbursement for commuting).